Associate Director at Bridge Talent
Views:361 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Company Secretary - Healthcare (8-12 yrs)
Our Client is a leader in Healthcare. We are recruiting a Company Secretary to be based in Gurugram
The role involves :
1. Ensuring compliance of Companies Act,, 2013 and Rules/ Regulations made there-under across the group as also organizing and arranging for various statutory approvals required thereof.
2. Complying with various SEBI Regulations as required for listed companies as also ensuring compliance of Listing Norms.
3. Planning, convening at regular intervals and finalizing the agenda and minutes of Board and various committees of the Companies in the group.
4. Maintenance of all statutory records and Registers as required under the provisions of Companies Act and other allied Rules and regulations.
5. Can assist in the meeting of Shareholders, Board of Directors, Committee meetings.
6. The ideal candidate will be a qualified Company Secretary with 8-12 years of post-qualification experience in reputed companies.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills as the role will involve interacting with Board members regularly.