CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:449 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Company Secretary - Healthcare (15-20 yrs)
Company Secretary - IPO experience in a healthcare company
1. Responsible as Key Managerial Personnel to discharge all duties and responsibilities including Secretarial and Legal functions as envisaged under Corporate Laws, regulatory requirements and practices, as applicable in India.
2. A company secretary is a vital link between the company and its Board of Directors, shareholders, government and regulatory authorities and all other stakeholders
3. He/She ensures that Board procedures are followed and regularly reviewed and provides guidance to Chairman and the Directors on their responsibilities under various laws.
4. The Position commands high position in the value chain and acts as a conscience keeper of the company.
5. The Company Secretary at IIHPL will independently handle all company secretarial functions of the company, especially related to the India Entities.
Functional Knowledge :
1. Deep knowledge of all Corporate Laws, applicable regulatory requirements and practices
2. Hands-on experience in all the areas of Secretarial and Legal Work of Listed Public Limited Companies
3. Good command over English language, very good drafting and communication skills
4. Good ability to liaise with statutory and regulatory authorities, as well as legal counsel