CEO at Options India Group
Views:2799 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Company Secretary - FMCG Conglomerate (7-12 yrs)
We are currently looking for a Company Secretary for one of the topmost consumer goods Conglomerates in India. The position is to be based at Kolkata.
- Our client is one of the topmost Packaged consumer goods MNC in India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 50 billion, It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Job Description - Corp. Secretarial Professional
The Secretarial function offers you the opportunity of working on a diverse range of challenging assignments which hold the potential for enormous learning and growth. The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Assisting in drafting opinions on various matters covered the Companies Act as well as periodical compliance under the Companies Act and SEBI Listing Regulations as well as monitoring changes in statutes and ensuring compliance.
- Advising on e-filing procedures and documents to be prepared for the purpose of filing of relevant forms under various statutes.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Preparation of agenda and minutes for Management Committee meetings including AGM.
- Ensuring compliance and advising on matters related to Corporate Governance.
- Advising businesses and subsidiaries on secretarial matters viz. matters related to agenda, minutes, governance and compliance.
- Coordination with internal / external stakeholders.
The fit :
The ideal candidate:
- Should be a qualified Company Secretary professionals with 5-8 years of experience in a public listed medium / large size corporate. (A degree in Law or Chartered Accountancy will be an added advantage)
- With experience in manufacturing/FMCG sectors will be preferred.
- Should have knowledge of Companies Act, SEBI Regulations (especially Listing Regulations), Corporate Laws and Corporate Governance matters.
- Should have independently handled (for at least 5 years) listing compliances, Board & General Meetings, reporting to statutory & regulatory bodies and other matters relating to corporate law
- Should have a led a team.
- Should have excellent academic record, having completed schooling and graduation from reputed English institutes.
- Should have great command over English language and should have good drafting and communication skills.
- Candidates who have handled public issues, open offer, amalgamation/merger etc. will have an added advantage.
Education and Experience Required
1. CS qualified prefarably in 1st Attempt. An additional LLB or CA qualfication will be an advantage.
Salary : Best among all MNCs
Location : Kolkata
Interested candidates may furnish the following details :
- Your latest updated CV as a word attachment:
- Your current and expected Salary package:
- Your willingness to relocate to/ work in Kolkata
Options India Group, New Delhi, India