Senior HR Consultant - BFSI at Hipos Consulting
Views:722 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Company Secretary - Financial Services (8-15 yrs)
Company Secretary - Financial Services
Job Description :
- The role is responsible for designing, implementing, advising, monitoring, reporting, and streamlining Regulatory Liasoning and ensuring appropriate secretarial framework, procedures, standards and processes as may be applicable under various applicable regulatory framework.
- To manage Secretarial process framework for the Organization
- To implement corporate governance & secretarial practices in line with group standards and ensure fully compliant Office operations.
- To keep board members up to date with strategic issues and economical changes affecting the company.
- To convene meetings & conduct statutory liasoning with external stakeholders
- To convene board/general/committee meetings & ensure that they confirm to board/committee charters & regulations.
- To draft notices, agenda & minutes & follow up on the implementation of resolutions decided in the meetings.
- To liaise with regulatory bodies like registrar of companies, company law board & government agencies for statutory compliances & other secretarial work.
- To assist the CFO in due diligence at private equity, merger & acquisition stage.
- To co-ordinate holding company secretarial department in the matter of corporate governance
- To perform all ancillary functions to ensure that legal processes are successfully resolved
- To focus on skill enhancement & team development
- Inspection and Audit