Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:592 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Company Secretary - Financial Services (10-20 yrs)
We have an opportunity with one of the well known 100 financial organization in world.
Role: Company Secretary
Roles & Responsibility :
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and shape a team that will support the Office of the Corporate Secretary team in the U.S. It involves supporting subsidiary governance, managing legal entities system, drafting & maintaining regulatory related documents (details provided below), Liaising and managing board meetings, shareholders meetings, partners & providing supporting to governance functions of the organization.
- Draft, review and revise organizational documents and consents, including certificates of incorporation, by-laws, charters and operating agreements, as required
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of corporate records and assist with the timely submission of regulatory filings
- Document procedures for the processes that you support and report on compliance with those procedures
- Managing board and shareholder meetings, including scheduling, completing related local filings in a timely manner and ensuring frequent and reliable communications with all directors and management on relevant business matters
- Taking action for and providing governance-related advice to the Office of the Corporate Secretary, Regulatory Reporting, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Risk & Compliance and Legal teams
- Liaising with our partners in the Asia Pacific, Europe and U.S. regions as well as with auditors and external legal advisers