Subject Matter Expert at Peoplefy
Views:534 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Company Secretary/Financial Analyst - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Company Secretary and Financial Analyst
Location : Bangalore
- To provide accurate and timely Management Information along with relevant inferences/conclusions to the senior Management. Manage secretarial and statutory compliance requirement of the company.
- To develop systems and process towards the capture and analysis of relevant financial information towards ensuring, sound and informed decision making by the stakeholders.
Setting up : Should be conversant with setting up policies and process around financial & regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with global team in setting up the new entity.
Secretarial Compliance :
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries; - monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
Financial reporting :
- Prepare weekly, monthly MIS Including P & L account, Balance sheet and Cash flow with relevant financial analysis.
- Financial reporting.
- Prepare KPI reports with relevant inferences and conclusions.
Financial Planning :
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Long term forecast and cash flow planning.
- Assist in development of financial concepts and policies for business planning and control.
- Cash Flow and Fund Flow Management
To fit the Bill you should have :
- Company secretary with 4-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Exposure in Financial planning and reporting
- Well conversant with accounting environment
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Analytical approach