Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:167 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Company Secretary - Finance - Manufacturing Firm (4-8 yrs)
A leading multinational company, having headcount of over 10000 employees in India is looking for Company Secretary. The details of the role are:
1. Internal financial Control:- To implement and sustain internal Financial Control, plan and conduct internal audits, design Risk Management policies and implement. Review the company's Group Internal control framework and implement the same in Saft India.
2. Material consumption Analysis:- To Ensure Consumption and production reporting is done correctly. Inventory/WIP is accounted for correctly. To provide consumption/Inventory valuation schedules to Statutory Auditors and Management
3. Monthly Variance Analysis:- To compute and analyse variances of actual expenses with budget and forecast to compute product margin and analyse the variance with budget and forecast. Product Mix analysis
4. Company Secretary:- To handle company Secretarial Functions, like handling Board meetings, AGM, EGM, Filing of returns with ROC etc
5. Reports & Follow-ups:-To generate monthly MIS report on factory performance and provide inputs for updating the magnitude reporting to provide inventory reports to banks
6. Fixed assets accounting and Capex Monitoring. To monitor Fixed Assets and Capex and Provide monthly report on Capex Actual vs Budget
7. Implement Stock and Cost controls. Monitor costs efficiently and report to Management when there is overspending. Assist in budgeting and forecasting
8. knowledge of all types of filings, including annual returns.
9. knowledge of conducting the Board meetings, AGM, EGM, Committee.
10. Preparation Director's report, maintaining the statutory register.
11. Basic knowledge of listed company compliance, LODR.
12. Good knowledge of companies Act 2013 & 1956.
Candidate must be having ICSI membership number as it is mandatory.