Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consultants
Views:448 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Company Secretary - De-listing & SEBI Compliance (10-15 yrs)
The incumbent is responsible to work as an individual contributor to handle De-listing compliances and cases and SEBI-related compliances. The organization is in the Auto-ancillary industry but applications are welcome from other industries as well.
- Preparation of Resolutions, Annual Report, Agendas, and Notice for Meetings.
- Conducting Board Meetings, General Meetings, and Top Management meetings.
- Coordinating with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors, and various Stakeholders of the companies.
- Maintaining Minutes, Statutory Records, and Registers of the companies.
- Ensuring Corporate Social Responsibility of the group companies.
- Handling ROC filing applicable pursuant to the Companies Act, 2013.
- Arranging Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), Director Identification Number (DIN), Video verification process, KYC Process for Foreign Directors, etc.
- Managing compliance under various Corporate, Securities, and other Business Laws, Rules & Regulations.
- To handle Conversion from Public Limited Company to Private Limited Company.
- Prepared a memorandum upon the liability of Directors under various Indian Laws.
- Advising on good governance practices.
- Corporate Communications and Public Relations
- Compliance relating to FEMA and RBI.
- Handling contractual matters with ventures, vendors, and customers.
- Legal Risk Assessment of various Agreements.
- Drafting and vetting of Legal Documents, Business Purchase Agreements, Tooling Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Lease Deeds, and Addendum, etc.
- Drafting Notices and Replies to various Regulatory Authorities.
- Agreements Negotiation for and on behalf of the Company.