Vice President at Rafaga Infoknowledge Pvt. Ltd.
Views:351 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Company Secretary - Construction Business (16-20 yrs)
Qualification - Comapany Secretary
Industry Exp in Listed company
Rep to MD & CEO
- Ensure compliance with Companies Act, SEBI Regulations, including SEBI LODR, Insider Trading Regulations, Takeover code, etc., and other applicable corporate laws.
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
- Convene and service AGMs, prepare minutes, draft resolutions, and ensure timely submission of relevant disclosures to stock exchanges and submission of forms and annual returns with MCA / appropriate authorities.
- Review, quality assurance and management of Board procedures for subsidiaries
- Interpretation of, advise on and implementation of legal aspects for corporate restructuring projects
- Research, analysis, options and recommendations in policy development, relating to effective governance mechanisms
- Due diligence, acquisition documentation analysis and negotiation in M&A, JVs and key arrangements
- Audit of overseas subsidiaries to facilitate certification of Regulatory compliances as well as internal protocol compliances.
- Benchmarking, negotiation with vendors, review, testing and monitoring projects for systems development for Department
- Liaise with the Exchanges and Securities board for submissions of statutory / regulatory disclosures, communications and reports from time to time.
- Liaise / coordinate with RTAs for ensuring shareholder relations, prompt response / service to the
shareholders and compliance with investor service requirements prescribed by SEBI and Stock Exchanges.
- Coordination with secretarial function of the holding company to ensure uniform practices within the group.