Partner at Talencia Consulting LLP
Views:286 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Company Secretary & Compliance Role - Infrastructure/Wholesale Lending Business (10-15 yrs)
Job Title: Company Secretary
Reporting: Head Legal and Compliance
Preferred Candidate: Ideally working with Wholesale lending business.
Experience of handling Secretarial function, governance and compliance activities in Wholesale lending related Industry. Good drafting skill and excellent communication ability.
1. Organizing Board and other Committee meetings, and preparing of Agendas and finalization of minutes of Board & other Meetings
2. Maintaining statutory books including statutory books, including Register of Members, Directors etc.,
3. Ensure compliance with all secretarial standards, Companies Act Provisions, SEBILODR Regulations, and other statutory requirements and regulations prescribed under the Companies Rules, and all other applicable legislation
4. Establish and drive implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations.
5. Liaise with RBI, Depositories, SEBI, MCA, Stock Exchanges and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns/forms required by them
6. Liaise and coordinate with the NSDL, CDSL, Share Transfer Agents and Registrars etc. of the Organization for transfer, transmission and dematerialization of securities
7. Assist in advising members of the secretarial, companies Act, governance, and compliance implication of proposed initiatives of Company;
8. Liaising with external Regulators & Advisors such as Lawyers & Auditors
9. Minimize cost escalations due to fines/penalties levied due to non-adherence to Governance norms.
10. Ensure the compliance of secretarial audit and other compliances. Ensure compliance and filing of all applicable returns to RBI on periodical basis.