Director at JobsLo Consultants
Views:3037 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Company Secretary - Compliance - Real Estate (7-12 yrs)
Company Secretary & Compliance
- Degree / Masters in Law / LLB / LLM + Company Secretary
- 7 to 12 Years of exposure in the areas of Statutory Compliances, Company Secretarial matters and liaison work.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assisting the Head - Legal on the Company Secretary matters for the Company.
- Handling Statutory Compliances, Corporate Governance, due diligence matters.
- Representing in the court of law and coordinating with the management, if so required.
KEY SKILLS :
- Excellent command over all aspects Company Secretary matters.
- Well acquainted with Real Estate Central/State laws and regulations.
- Must be familiar with all practices and procedures pertaining to purchases, sales, lease/license, apartment ownership, stamp duty/registration, municipal/development rules & regulations, contracts, labour, fiscal/taxation for IT/SEZ/Malls, etc.
- Excellent English and good drafting and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Word.
REPORTING TO :
- General Manager (Head)- Legal, CS and Compliance
Must have : - Company secretary, Excellent Communication Skills, compliances