Senior Consultant at QuickSilver HR
Views:2251 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Company Secretary - Compliance - QSR Firm (7-10 yrs)
Opportunity with leading QSR Company based at Mumbai.
- Company secretary will be responsible for ensuring Organization compliance with Companies Act requirement, RBI compliance, SEBI guidelines and maintains high standards of corporate governance. Although not strictly required to provide legal advice, they must have a thorough understanding of the laws that affect their areas of work.
- Organizing, drafting Notices, agendas, and taking minutes of Board meetings, Annual General Meeting, Extra-ordinary General Meeting and sub-committee meetings of Board of Directors.
- Drafting Directors Report, Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company.
- Maintaining statutory registers i.e. registers of members, directors, charges and contracts.
- Filing Annual Return and statutory Forms, special resolutions with ROC.
- DIN Application & DSC Application
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Filing online Advance Reporting form, FC-GPR, FC-TRS Forms with RBI.
- Filing Annual Return on Foreign Assets and Liabilities of the Company with RBI.
- Compliance relating to Allotment of Shares, Transfer of Shares, Bonus Share, ESOP Plan.
- Drafting and implementing RPT, CSR, RISK Management policies and procedures to improve efficiency
- Advising and ensuring compliance related mergers/ acquisition
- Handling and resolving notices received from regulators.
- Compliance related to issue of various Equity/Debt instruments
- Creation of Annual Report
- Liaison with board members and PE investors on various compliance front
- Liaison with external regulators, advisers, lawyers and auditors.
- Understanding the company's business thoroughly
- Having at least a basic knowledge of corporate and securities law
- Demonstrating an - executive presence,- backed up with solid communication skills.
- Being sensitive and intuitive to what the CEO and directors are thinking and feeling
- Being able to read signals on the horizon and provide early warning to management and the board
- Being able to lead and work within a multi-disciplinary setting to achieve consensus
- Knowing how to overcome bureaucratic thinking
- Being detail-oriented
- Being flexible and creative
- Maintaining the appropriate perspective, no matter how pressured a situation.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Companies Act
- Secretarial Activities
- SEBI Guidelines
- Corporate Governance
- Securities Markets
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Written/verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
About 7 to 10 years of experience as a Company Secretary as a lead, preferably an organization backed by PE investor /role in IPO process.
IPO experience is mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.