HR Associate at Actualise Business Solutions
Views:197 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer - Real Estate (7-13 yrs)
1. Assisting in compliance as per Companies Act, 2013, SEBI regulations, FEMA Regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to Listed Company and its Subsidiary LLP's from time to time.
2. Liaising & dealing with Statutory and regulatory authorities such as ROC/RBI /SEBI/BSE/NSE etc.
3. Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
4. Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
5. Filling of MSME Return, Annual XBRL filling, Annual Return, DIR 12 & other various forms as required under Companies Act.
6. Ensure timely submission of statutory compliances to the Stock Exchanges.
7. Provide legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
8. Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the committee.
9. Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
10. Liaison with and co-ordinate reports from Registrar and Transfer Agent ("RTA")
11. Co-ordinate activities for dividend disbursement and reconciliation thereof
12. Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
13. Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
14. Drafting and Vetting of Agreements and contracts.
15. Manage all the Group Subsidiary Company's and LLP's.
16. Report to the Managing Director & CFO and often liaise with board members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.