Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:3224 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Company Secretary - Compliance - BFSI Sector (18-27 yrs)
- Organising meeting of the Board of Directors, Audit Committee and Shareholders.
- Planning and identifying the issues to be taken to the Board/Committee and finalise the agenda.
- Organising and collecting information from businesses supporting the agenda.
- Issue communications to Directors, and complete other arrangements.
- Make available to Directors all the information well in advance in order to help them in preparing for the Meeting.
- Ensuring smooth conduct of the Board Meeting.
- Recording the decisions of the Board and circulate to Directors, CFO and Legal.
- Record the final minutes in the minutes book and obtain Chairmans Signature within the stipulated period of time.
- Communicate the decisions of the Board to the Functional Heads and provide them necessary documentary assistance for implementation of the decisions.
- Follow-ups and updates on the implementations of the decisions.
- Maintain high standards of corporate governance.
- Ensuring compliance of insider trading, RBI regulations, companies act, adhering to SEBI guidelines, etc.
- Drafting legal notices, suits, petitions, etc.
- Address and resolve investor related matters/litigations.
- Maintain and update from time to time Statutory Registers maintained under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Deal with Registrar of Companies with regard to filing of various forms, returns and information as required under the Companies Act. 1956 and to ensure the full compliance.
- Term Loan/Debentures documentations, vetting of loan agreements and discuss restrictive clauses with the Treasury dept., discussion with legal depts. of the banks/institutions.
- Complete the procedural aspect with regard to issue, allotment, admission to demat etc. of securities/NCDs etc. within the stipulated time limit.
- Resolve outstanding issues with regard to creation, modifications and satisfaction of charges and have it recorded in the records of Registrar of Companies.
- Draw up Secretarial standards for the Company and implement the same.
- Resolve/close liaison office outstanding issues.
- Improvise the Legal compliance report format and introduce system to monitor the compliance part.
Desired Qualification :
- Should be a member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Additionally a Legal qualification (LLB/LLM) will be desirable.
- Should be notified