Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:150 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Company Secretary - Company Law - Healthcare - CS/LLB (5-6 yrs)
Medlife an e-healthcare company headquartered in Bangalore is looking for a Company Secretery.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Hands on with Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, Depositories Act
- Must have worked in fund raise for early stage companies - primary round, secondary round, exits.
- Must have independently handled documentation, compliances for changes in the board, fund raise through rights issue, private placements, loans, debt transactions, demat of shares, allotment and transfer of shares, changes in charter documents.
- Independently undertake filings, compliances and liaison with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Reserve Bank of India, Depositories, RTA etc.
- Will be designed as Company Secretary of a Medlife subsidiary entity and handle secretarial requirements for all companies of Medlife group including compilation of minutes of board meetings, shareholder meetings, statutory registers etc.
- Reporting to Legal Head and CS of Medlife International
Required skill sets :
- Good at compliance, liasioning, Company Law
Apply to this job only if :
- You are a qualified CS and have relevant experience.
Advantages of applying to this position :
- Opportunity to work with one of the fast growing healthcare companies in India, 5 days work week