Director at Arin Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2687 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Company Secretary - Company Law & Compliance - Financial Services (10-18 yrs)
Company Secretary (Financial Services)
- Knowledge of Company Law and related regulations, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Good management skills with the ability to work with various stakeholders and having self-initiative, Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, Possessing good knowledge of corporate governance issues. Possessing sound interpretation skills.
- Knowledge about compliance's and related secretarial activities under SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, SEBI (Portfolio Managers) Regulations, SEBI (Alternative Investment Funds) Regulations will surely be an added advantage.
- Manage the Company's corporate secretarial activities and related compliances.
- Manage activities related to convening meetings of the Board and various Committees of the Company and of the shareholders, preparation and circulation of agenda, drafting of minutes, maintenance of statutory registers and records, filing of returns and tracking closures of various actionables.
- Management of all compliances under Company Law and secretarial compliances under SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, SEBI (Portfolio Managers) Regulations, SEBI (Alternative Investment Funds) Regulations.
- Interaction with the Regulators and the Audit/Inspection Team during various inspection and audit for secretarial compliances.
- Monitoring changes to the applicable regulations and take/guide on the appropriate action to be taken.
- Track various Operating Policies and ensure that they are up to date with requisite approvals, and advise relevant teams of the governance issues with respect to the Policies.
- CS is mandatory. Degree in Law will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.