Co-Founder at BLH Big Leadership Hiring Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:675 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Company Secretary - Chemicals Firm (8-10 yrs)
Apply only if you are in a LISTED COMPANY. Max salary on offer is 18 LPA. B'luru candidates ONLY.
Position reports to: Finance Head
Location Bangalore, India
Qualification Member of ICSI is required.
LLB degree will be an added advantage.
- Independently capable of handling group secretarial functions
- Team player with experience of heading a team of minimum 3 members
- Good understanding of Corporate Laws, SEBI Regulations, FEMA, RBI, Corporate Governance and other compliances.
- Proficiency in drafting and communication skills
- Play an active role in day to day activities of secretarial function, including development and implementation of new systems, process and training.
- Hands on experience in handling Global Secretarial Compliance for overseas jurisdictions (US, UK, Singapore) is preferred
- Compliance with the requirements under the Corporate Law
- Conducting/ organizing Board/ Committee/ General Meetings including Postal Ballots and attending to all activities pertaining thereto end to end.
- Compliance with SEBI Regulations viz., Listing Regulations, Takeover Code, Insider Trading Regulations, Corporate Governance Norms, Depositories Regulations etc.
- Handling FEMA Compliance relating to Overseas Direct Investment and Foreign Direct Investments
- Handling Due Diligence, Corporate Structuring
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders in compiling necessary inputs for preparation and finalisation of various statutory reports.
- Filing of necessary forms/ returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (ROC), Stock Exchanges, RBI as applicable to the Company
- Maintenance and updation of Statutory Registers and records
- ESOP Management
- Dividend Pay-out and related compliances including unclaimed dividend and IEPF related matters
- Shareholders Management including redressal of shareholders' grievances and liaising with Registrar and Transfer Agent in dealing with Shareholders issue
- Providing Company Secretarial support services to Companies Subsidiaries in India and Overseas from time to time.
- Proactively analyse case law developments and changes in legal regulations and highlight their impact on the Company
- Other activities under the Secretarial department as and when required.