Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:2050 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Company Secretary - Chemical Firm - CS/LLB (4-8 yrs)
Qualified Company Secretary with min. 4/5 years- of experience
- LLB degree (preferable) ;
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry (esp. chemical, pharma, FMCG industry) and understanding of general issues facing MNCs in the country;
- Strong multi-tasking capability and interpersonal skills;
- Team player with ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) required
- Handling entire Companies Act compliances
- Drafting of Minutes for Board Meeting, Extra ordinary General Meeting and Annual General Meetings.
- Preparing and filing of various forms with MCA and maintaining records.
- Preparation of Notices and Agenda
- Preparing and filing of various forms with RBI/ FEMA
- Maintenance of various Registers as per Companies Act
- Assisting in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework
- Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers
- Responsible to ensure completion of the Secretarial/ Compliance Audit
- Promoting the implementation of corporate policies such as CSR Policy, record retention, contract management, signing authority, and others;
- Participating in corporate initiatives to improve existing contract templates;
- Managing commercial claims, disputes, and litigation in close coordination with business;
- Supervising legal entity set-up, maintenance, and restructuring, ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements pertaining to corporate governance;
- Supporting the legal counsel to draft and vet commercial and procurement contracts.
- Handling other matters that may be assigned by the India Counsel.