Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1796 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Company Secretary - CA Firm (0-2 yrs)
CS Fresher - CA Firm
- Responsible for Conduct & prepare minutes of Board Meeting, General Meeting, Preparation of Annual Report.
- Assisting in maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries,MIS reports, reports under Compliances of Companies Act.
Duties and Responsibilities- (in brief) :
1. Advising the Management on good corporate practices and compliances of various corporate laws applicable to the Company, including Companies Act and Rules, SEBI Regulations, Listing Regulations etc.
2. Arranging Board Meetings, General Meetings and Committee Meetings, drafting of minutes thereof and preparing Annual Report.
3. Transfer and Transmission of Shares, and maintaining statutory records, books and registers, managing secretarial/ compliance audit, Public Issues/ Right Issues, listing of securities.
4. Communication with various Stakeholders like Shareholders, Government Regulators, authorities etc.
5. Working knowledge of Excise and Sales tax.
6. Liaison with statutory auditors, internal auditors, Company's solicitors, advocates etc.
7. Administration of gratuity fund and superannuation fund.