Talent Acquisition Manager at Wen Empower
Views:594 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Company Secretary - BFSI/NBFC (10-15 yrs)
Company Secretary -BFSI/NBFC - Male/Female-10yrs-Delhi NCR
Candidates will be preferred From listed company in BFSI..
Qualification: Company Secretary
Work Experience: 10yrs and above.
Location : Delhi ( in 4-6 month about to shift office to Gurgaon)
I. Job Description:
- Analysis of Legal/Regulatory Updates
- Analysis of Regulatory Updates, Advisory on various legal provisions of Companies Act 2013/SEBI Regulations.
- Updating board/senior management on the amendments.
- Providing regular updates on existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements to all the internal stakeholders.
- Drafting of policies under corporate governance guidelines, corporate regulatory landscape, /SEBI Compliances.
- Automation of Compliance Tool
- Managing compliances of the Company and act as the primary contact point and internal expert with respect to compliance matters Board Report, ESOP Scheme and other statutory returns
- Correctness, timeliness with inclusion of all statutory provisions in the Annual Report, statutory reports and returns.
- Management of correct data including update to accounts and HR on data of ESOP. Board, Committee and General Meetings
- Assist in Convening AGM/EGM of the Company and also drafting of postal ballot seeking various shareholders approvals.
- Ensure statutory compliances for convening the same.
- Issue of Notice along with the Annual Report
- Liasioning and other work areaso Liasioning with Auditors viz. Internal, Secretarial, Statutory Auditors.
- Liasioning with Stock Exchange, Trustee, Shareholders, Internal Stakeholders for on various matters.
- Directors ad Officers Insurance Policy
- Identification of various related parties basis the disclosures of directors.
- Performance evaluation of Board of Directors and submission of feedback on the same to NRC Chairperson. Policies and Secretarial Compliances of Subsidiaries
- Review applicable policies and codes to the secretariat department
- Interact with various stakeholders for drafting/reviewing or any changes in the policies.
- Approval of senior management and place before the board for approval.
- Review of all secretarial compliances including: Review of Notice, Agenda, Minutes of Board and Shareholders meeting.
- Statutory E-forms with ROC and annual and event based disclosures of Directors of the Company.
- Director Report and other annexures attached with the Director Report.
- Statutory registers as per the Companies Act, 2013.
II. Required Candidate profile/competency :
- Strong academic results and extensive knowledge of company act regulations, corporate law and regulatory guidelines pertaining to NBFC & retail assets matters, including Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI, RBI, etc.
- Ability to manage the Board and experience, role in the NBFC/Bank/Financial Services in handling company secretary and dealing and interactions with regulators.
- Ground level Co-ordination during regulatory inspections/ verifications and follow up for compliance on their reports, or if any.
- The experience should be in SEBI/companies Act/ filings and secretarial functions.
- Minimum 10 years' post qualification experience in a listed company, preferably Bank/NBFC/Financial services company.
- Qualified Company Secretary and desirable if: L.L.B
Behavioural skill set : The ability to make decisions in an efficient and effective way.
- Advocate a positive work culture by adopting strong organizational values.
- The ability to lead others and embrace the change.
- High level of leadership skill in develop, lead and mentor team in performance driven culture.
- Strong Leadership skill, Efficient Decisions making.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.