Domain Head - BFSI at Impeccable HR
Views:6097 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Company Secretary - BFSI (5-18 yrs)
- Advising E-filing procedures and the documents to be prepared for the purpose of Company Incorporation, Conversion of Public into private and vice versa, Conversion of Partnership firm into company, Opening Foreign company Branch office in India, Closure of Company under Voluntary winding up and under section 560, DSC Role Check, Company master data correction and preparing DIN Application to stakeholders and professionals Technical scrutiny of Balance sheet and other documents filed with ROC on behalf of ROC.
- Office and staff Administration viz., Staff welfare, Stakeholders management and Maintenance of essential services as the norms prescribed Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Maintenance and Updation of Statutory Books and Registers for client Companies.
- Preparation and filing of forms, applications and petitions. Inspection of Public Documents & Getting Certified Copy of documents.
- Preparing documents and other Arrangements for General Body meetings and Board meetings Preparation of documents for the purpose of Incorporation and alteration of the clauses of MOA & Articles of AOA.
- Drafting opinions on various matters covered the companies Act, 1956. Periodical compliance under the companies Act, 1956 and listing agreement Share Capital Reconciliation Audits & Share transfer audits as per SEBI Regulations.
- Compliance audit under section 383A of the Companies Act, 1956 Complete Secretarial audits & Annual return audits Independent Managerial Remuneration Audits Conducting legal and financial due diligence of the target Companies which our Company intends to acquire and reporting to the top management and Board of Directors Compliance with the Regulations of the Foreign Exchange Management Act and the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India with respect to inward remittances and periodical/ annual reporting Compliance with employee regulations like Employee Provident Fund, Payment of Gratuity etc.
- Compliance with the legal and filing requirements of the overseas branches of the Company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.