Recruiter at Hireex Consultants
Views:368 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Company Secretary - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
This role requires a person to oversee the overall Compliance function along with the Legal department.
The key areas to be performed are:
1. Creation of Onshore and offshore fund
2. Liaoning with various legal Counsels, in or outside India for AIF CAT-II Fund setup
3. Investor relations and Compliance based on their Jurisdiction
4. Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and Annual Compliance with Onshore and offshore fund
5. Complying with various laws and Regulations of Company Law, LLP Act, SEBI Guidelines and Indian Trust Act.
6. Hands-on Experience in Legal drafting, vetting, and negotiation of various contracts.
7. Ability to coordinate and negotiate with various Regulatory Authorities like, RoC, RBI, SEBI etc.
8. Ability to coordinate and negotiate with the Legal Counsel in and outside India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.