Director at AAR Consultancy
Views:559 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Company Secretary - BFSI (10-25 yrs)
This role requires :
- An individual with experience of providing secretarial and administration support at board or senior management level.
- An ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with experience of setting and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The key responsibilities of this role are :
- Ideal Candidate should have between 10-25 years of relevant experience.
- Well versed with the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 ("Act")
- Ability to interpret and analyze the provisions of the Act.
- Well versed with SEBI regulations (In case of listed companies)
- Maintaining all company statutory documents and records.
- Managing Board and Committee meetings, drafting the agenda and resolutions, coordinating the board meetings and post meeting corporate filings, minutes etc.
- Sound knowledge of Rights Issue; Preferential Allotment and Private Placement and manage its corporate actions.
- Ensure that meetings comply with statutory legislation and the organization's governing documents and procedures.
- Prepare agenda, draft resolutions and record the minutes of the Board meetings, Committee Meetings & Shareholders Meetings
- Should be familiar with various ROC filings including XBRL filing.
- Meet the compliance requirements under the Companies Act, 2013 and other relevant laws and of various Statutory Agencies / Regulators.
- Monitor changes in the relevant legislation & the regulatory environment and initiate appropriate action.
- Should have handled Statutory and Secretarial Audit.
- Preparing of policies and making sure, they are up-to-date with latest guidelines and circulars.
- Drafting/Alteration of Memorandum and Articles of Association and Shareholder agreement
- Managing depository related activities for company's equity and debt instruments
- Managing activities related to additional compliance requirements like filing charges for borrowings, stamp duty and other such compliance requirements whenever required
- Liaise and coordinate with NSDL & RTA for transfer, transmission and dematerialization of securities
Qualification : CS
Location : Navi Mumbai