Employer at KDPL
Views:429 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Company Secretary - BFS (15-30 yrs)
- Overseeing secretarial and corporate governance functions of the Company and its subsidiary and designing & implementing good Corporate Governance practices across the Group.
- Conducting and overseeing the Board and various Committee viz. Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee, Nomination and Remuneration Committee/ Committee of Independent Directors/ Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, Shareholding Management Committee of the group, Annual General Meeting, Extra-Ordinary Meeting and drafting Notices, Agenda and Minutes for the same.
- Managing the implementation of the RBI's directions and handling RBI Inspection.
- Managing and ensuring compliance with the requirements of ROC, SEBI, NSE, BSE, RBI and other Govt. Authorities.
- Ensuring compliance of various organisational functions with relevant requirements of Corporate Laws etc.
- Conducting compliance reviews, identifying the gaps with regards to applicable legal requirements, ensuring timely closure on gaps and preparing compliance report.
- Establishing controls and preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) for various secretarial related activities.
- Collaborate with various business and functional groups and provide trainings on good governance practices, new policies and regulations.
- Liasioning and making representations to the regulatory authorities including but not limited to Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, Ministry of Corporate affairs, Stock Exchanges etc. and various external advisers.
- Overseeing Compliances of Debt listed entities including but not limited to stock exchanges, debenture trustee(s), ROC, SEBI etc. Raising of funds through private placement.
- Projects lead and departmental spoke for all the projects .