Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:196 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Company Secretary - BFS (12-15 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas
- Convening all meetings as per procedure in law or servicing Annual General Meetings (AGMs) / Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs) / Committee meetings / Board Meetings (Producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization and maintaining best practices in compliance control.
- Good Knowledge of Companies Act -2013 and all other applicable laws.
ARC related RBI Compliances
ROC Filing, RBI filing, SEBI filing
- Independently handling Corporate filling and advising the Secretarial teams on Appointment of Directors, XBRL filling (Balance Sheet and P/L), Annual Filling, and Dividend related compliances, Shareholders management and all other CS related work.
- Secretarial Compliances and ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
- Setting-up and handling Secretarial and Regulatory Compliances framework to ensure compliance of all applicable laws.
- Preparing, implementing and overseeing maintenance of Comprehensive Compliance Calendars for Company Law and respective applicable laws
- Planning and coordinating / conducting Internal Audits
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 12-15 years experience as company secretary
- In-depth knowledge of the industry standards and regulations
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills