Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India
Views:402 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Company Secretary - BFS (10-20 yrs)
LLB is a must. Must be from a listed company.
- Secretarial and compliance management - Legal Drafting and litigations - SEBI related matters - Companies Act, 2013 and other Acts/Rules/Regulations relating to a listed Company convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions( Handling meeting correspondence and so on) providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects in public companies, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation writing reports collating information.