Senior Manager at Amtek Auto
Views:1792 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Company Secretary - Automotive (5-9 yrs)
Certified : CS Certified with listed Company
- Able to handle all Secretarial & Legal functions independently - handling board meetings, Maintaining Minutes of all Meetings, Statutory Registers and records, filing of Forms and all other Secretarial Compliance.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Handle legal & arbitration matters.
- Responsible for various periodical submissions to BSE and NSE, SEBI, ROC
- Attend audit & inspections carried out by various authorities prior and post inspection work
- Ensure proper management of the various activities so as to avoid non-compliance
- Handle end to end secretarial matters of company. To effectively take care of routine Company Law Compliance, Board and Sub Committee meetings, Filing returns monthly MIS and overall functions of the Secretarial Department of to handle the entire gamut of company secretarial work independently.
- He/She should be fully conversant with The Companies Act, SEBI Regulations, Stock Exchange & RBI, ROC (e-ROC) Compliance.
- Handling Corporate, Business law, drafting, negotiating contracts, analyzing regulatory and compliance matters
- Ability to independently draft agenda, minutes, compile and maintain secretarial records, company law and Reserve bank filings, supporting internal and statutory audit.
- Maintenance of all secretarial records, statutory books registers. Co-ordination with Share Transfer Agents. Statement related to Book debt, Qualifying Asset, Annual Returns etc as required by the lenders and investors.