HR at Talent Growth International
Views:384 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Company Secretary - Automobile/Automotive (8-10 yrs)
Company: Automobile /Automotive
Post: Company Secretary-Goa He should be qualified ACS with 8 years to 10 relevant work experience of Company Secretary position
Location (Candidates should be local)candidates from Goa, Belguam, Karwar, Sawantwadi, Kudal can apply.
Job: Preparing Board Meeting Agenda and conducting the same.
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements which are not limited to Company Law matters, ROC matters, Stock Exchanges, SEBI, RBI, FEMA, Share Transfer work, other Government Bodies
- Preparation and printing of Annual Report including Corporate Governance Report, Management Discussion and Analysis Report for the AGM
- Taking a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers.
- Maintaining the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the company;
- Paying dividends and managing share option schemes;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action;
- Drafting of all type of legal documents like MOU, Agreements, notices etc.
- Dealing in Labour Laws, Property Laws, Civil & criminal Laws etc
- Satisfactory results from reviews conducted by statutory bodies.
- Satisfactory audit process
- Maintaining statutory records and other documents under corporate laws. No breaches of compliance
- Managing complete investor relationship as per SHA
- Indian Direct and Indirect Tax Laws - Reasonable knowledge
- ERP systems - Reasonable knowledge
- Banking related regulations - Reasonable level
- Other related commercial laws - Reasonable high levels.
- Liaisoning with banks and other financial institutions and coordinate with credit rating agencies.
- To coordinate in preparation of financing proposals, Working Capital
- Enhancement proposals for financial limits of the company.
- Liaisoning with ROC / Government Institutions/MCA and other statutory agencies.
- Familiar with FEMA and SEBI guidelines
- Preparation of Annual Report and Directors Report.
- To take care of all the secretarial procedures and legal requirements to carry out various corporate & subsidiary companies activities.
- Drafting of Resolutions, legal documents, Appointment and re- appointment of Board level nominees, Service Level agreements etc.