Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:4082 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Company Secretary - Aerospace Business (2-5 yrs)
Employer : Canadian Aerospace Joint Venture-Pvt Ltd Company
Designation: Company Secretary
Location: Tumkur, Near Bangalore ( 60kms away from Bangalore)
Qualification : CS ( membership of ICSI is a must i.e. ACS / FCS)
Employee Size: 150+ employees
- Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs).
- Take minutes, draft resolutions and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House.
- Follow up on actions from meetings.
- Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Pay dividends and manage share option schemes.
- Take a role in share issues, mergers, and takeovers.
- Enter into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers
- Oversee public relations and aspects of financial management.
Please share your:
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice period
4. Ok for Tumkur Location- Yes /No
5. Membership Number of ICSI-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.