Talent Acquisition Manager at Menteechain Consultancy Private limited
Views:298 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Company Secretary - Accounting Firm (3-4 yrs)
- Well-versed with preparation and e-filing of forms as per the requirement of the Companies Act i.e. annual filing and other event-based forms with MCA.
- Well-versed with preparation and filing of Form FC-GPR, FC-TRS, ODI, Downstream Investment reporting, Annual Return on Foreign Assets and Liabilities and other periodical reports, forms with RBI and other regulatory authorities.
- Periodical updation of register of members, debenture holders, register of Charges, register of Directors, register of loans and Investments and other applicable statutory registers of the company and its group companies.
- Coordination with statutory auditors and internal finance teams for the completion of the audits.
- Coordination with internal teams, consultants and other stakeholders for collating necessary information, execution of documents, submission of reports, returns and other compliance matters.
- Assist in due diligence and in fund raising transactions, if any, by way of a Rights Issue, Private Placement of equity shares, Compulsorily Convertible Preference Shares, debentures, loans etc., as and when needed.
- Coordination with respect to various mergers or acquisitions and restructuring activities going on within the group.
- Help in preparing and updating regular MIS reports on secretarial matters to various investor groups.
- Maintain a periodical compliance chart/calendar under the Companies Act and other applicable laws and should be able to monitor changes in statutes and ensure compliance.
- Carry out research on corporate secretarial matters across various regions to help businesses with the interpretation and implementation of relevant company law regulations.
- Organize and update the database of secretarial records, business licenses, regulatory approvals, etc. of various group companies.
Education & Experience :
- Qualified Company Secretary.
- 3-4 years PQE relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should have a proactive attitude.
- Should have the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines. Should also have the ability to work in a high-paced environment.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Candidates available to join immediately will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.