Company Secretary (2-5 yrs)
Salary Offered : 6-12 LPA
- Knowledge of XBRL filing and correction is must.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient administration of the organization and certifying the organization's compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act and other statutes and bye-laws of the organization
- Facilitate the Annual General/Extraordinary Meetings, Board meetings, Committee Meetings and to maintain a correct record of proceedings
- Preparation of the agenda in consultation with the Chairman and the other documents for all the meetings organized
- Preparation of Directors report and its attachments, corporate governance report, Annual Report of the organization etc.
- Provide to the Directors of the organization required guidance in discharging duties, responsibilities and powers
- Responsible for the custody of the seal of the organization and for the approval and signing of agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the organization's behalf, when authorized by the broad of the directors or the executive responsible.
- Assist and advise the Board in ensuring good corporate governance and in complying with the corporate governance requirements and best practices.
- Contribute to the governance, risk and compliance training of Directors and other Directorate staff
- Liaise and follow up with regulatory authorities / external agencies on behalf of the organization
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the competent authority from time to time