Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:2164 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Community Manager - Social Media Platform - India (1-9 yrs)
1. Re-define tiktok's community strategy
2. Build relationships with our top users and create ways to build engagement.
3. Act as an intermediary between the tiktok team and the tiktok community
4. Create the world's best app ambassador program
5. Grow a passionate and supportive community
6. Manage tiktok's presence at events in India
1. Outgoing personality required - you will be required to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing yourself to strangers
2. Native in Hindi or Tamil and Fluent in English is required - you will be required to work with global tiktok team.
3. Basic data analysis ability is required - you will be required to use basic data analyzing tool to organize your work
4. BS/MS/PG degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or PR preferred.
5. Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities (please include you tiktok username along with your application)
6. Event management experience preferred
7. Pro-active, collaborative, creative, and energetic
8. tiktok evangelist - you need to be passionate about the community, so please only apply if you genuinely enjoy and are ready to engage with tiktok
9. Willingness to work around the clock - being a top talent manager involves working some evenings and weekends and responding to community members outside of work hours. Look at your position as a lifestyle rather than a job
10. Ability to work well under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.