Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:873 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Community Manager/Senior Manager - EduTech/SaaS/Coworking Industry (8-10 yrs)
Required for our Multiple clients in EdTech /e-Learning Space (higher Education) based in Delhi/NCR and Bangalore
As a Community Manager, you will coordinate between e-Learning students, services and product teams, and Mentors to ensure student success. If you are solution-driven, people-focused, and looking for an opportunity to make an impact, we are looking for you.
- Scout and identify the SMEs in the field of Cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Business Analytics from India
- Lead end-to-end onboarding and training process
- Engage with prospects as a org ambassador and brief them on engagement opportunities
- Assess prospects on the ability to deliver org experience as per the quality standards
- Orient new mentors, prepare them and deliver ongoing feedback & training to ensure they continue to deliver anoutstanding experience
- Create and maintain a healthy mentor pipeline to ensure all the delivery targets are met without compromising on the quality of learning experience for the customers
- Forge long term relationships with mentors & gurus to ensure they have a long term association with Great Learning
- Contribute towards transforming the mentor management function
- Collaborate with Operations, Technology and SMEs on process planning, system design and solutions/initiatives to enable long-term success in mentor/guru management
- We really need someone who can OWN community management.
In fact, someone who can drive it innovatively - ways to reach out, new channels, community initiatives to keep people happy, troubleshoot and be able to independently handle negotiations with Gurus when talking compensation, etc.
- Develop and manage all aspects of community relationships with course mentors and serve as main point of contact
- Engage community of mentors on online community platforms and in online and in-person events that will benefit their learning
- Strategize about how to grow communities to meet students- needs, in accordance with a deep understanding of their backgrounds, goals, and degree experience
- Communicate project developments and draft strategic recommendations on a regular basis
- Collaborate with product and learning experts to iterate on our student experience to improve engagement and progress
- Execute campaigns, projects and deliver results within scope, time and budget, and react quickly to changing student needs
- Possess in-depth knowledge of a program's logistics and content
- 8+ years of experience including Community, ideally related to EdTech or as customer relationship manager in SAAS startups/ co-working spaces.
- Stellar writing and communication skills
- A people's person with outstanding communication skills and empathy
- Ability to work efficiently, independently, and in collaboration with other teams
- Flexibility in using or learning to use different methods for tracking and conveying information, various CRMs, chat programs, and email marketing software
- Experience with live streams and in person events
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to show clear engagement data for community channels
- A strong People Manager and team player who enjoys collaborating, asking for help when necessary, and getting things done without an ego