Communications Lead - Consulting Firm (8-10 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Digital Marketing, Consulting MNC
Job Type - Permanent
- Be the Communications lead for a specific business service line with end-to-end set of responsibilities
- Work with the leadership team to understand business requirements and develop strategic communication for the target audience accordingly
Our client is a strategic advisory delivery entity of a global consulting firm and engages with partner members to provide business services on Management Consulting, Risk Consulting and Deal Advisory.
- Create communication strategies and plans for various marketing requirements
- Plan and execute internal and external campaigns
- Liaison with external agencies or work with internal teams to build out creative content
- Work with senior management to develop marketing strategies and business plans that impact the business
- Understand the brand guidelines and review and create material accordingly
- Drive employee engagement communication
- Create engaging content across platforms that have resonance with audience group
- Drive effective leadership communication
- Must have over 8 years of high-quality experience in driving Marketing communications and Corporate communications
- Good understanding of communication across tactics and platforms - offline, online, social, digital etc.
- Ability to create content as per the medium and drive content strategy that is aligned to target audience needs
- Ability to build and drive the development of marketing communication, especially communication targeted to employees and stakeholders in a B2B environment
- Ability to effectively review content for effectiveness and quality without tampering or taking away from the original intended meaning
- Ability to work under pressure - handle crunched timelines, turnaround swiftly and be adaptive to frequent changes requests.
- Ability to prioritize and plan efficiently when dealing with multiple requests and stakeholder changes/ feedback/ suggestions.
- Project-management and team-leading skills in overall work and service delivery approach.
- Good understanding of business requirements and driving value
- Experience in Global stakeholder management is an added advantage
- Good understanding of digital communication, interactive media and social media platforms
- Experience in employee engagement and corporate communication
- Be a change agent who can drive and motivate teams
- Must be well versed with latest communication trends and best practices and leverage them as much as possible within the available framework
- 360 degree exposure to managing end-to-end communications through different media for a specific business line
- Opportunity to be a part of a global consulting firm in a high growth environment and a high performing team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.