Communications Lead - Consulting Firm (8-10 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Digital Marketing, Consulting MNC
Job Type - Permanent
- Be the Communications lead for a specific business service line with end-to-end set of responsibilities
- Work with the leadership team to understand business requirements and develop strategic communication for the target audience accordingly
Our client is a strategic advisory delivery entity of a global consulting firm and engages with partner members to provide business services on Management Consulting, Risk Consulting and Deal Advisory.
- Create communication strategies and plans for various marketing requirements
- Plan and execute internal and external campaigns
- Liaison with external agencies or work with internal teams to build out creative content
- Work with senior management to develop marketing strategies and business plans that impact the business
- Understand the brand guidelines and review and create material accordingly
- Drive employee engagement communication
- Create engaging content across platforms that have resonance with audience group
- Drive effective leadership communication
- Must have over 8 years of high-quality experience in driving Marketing communications and Corporate communications
- Good understanding of communication across tactics and platforms - offline, online, social, digital etc.
- Ability to create content as per the medium and drive content strategy that is aligned to target audience needs
- Ability to build and drive the development of marketing communication, especially communication targeted to employees and stakeholders in a B2B environment
- Ability to effectively review content for effectiveness and quality without tampering or taking away from the original intended meaning
- Ability to work under pressure - handle crunched timelines, turnaround swiftly and be adaptive to frequent changes requests.
- Ability to prioritize and plan efficiently when dealing with multiple requests and stakeholder changes/ feedback/ suggestions.
- Project-management and team-leading skills in overall work and service delivery approach.
- Good understanding of business requirements and driving value
- Experience in Global stakeholder management is an added advantage
- Good understanding of digital communication, interactive media and social media platforms
- Experience in employee engagement and corporate communication
- Be a change agent who can drive and motivate teams
- Must be well versed with latest communication trends and best practices and leverage them as much as possible within the available framework
- 360 degree exposure to managing end-to-end communications through different media for a specific business line
- Opportunity to be a part of a global consulting firm in a high growth environment and a high performing team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.