Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1680 Applications:541 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Communication Manager - Venture Capital (7-10 yrs)
Our client - Venture Funding / Investment org with global presence
To support India operations team-friendly, energetic and ambitious team is currently looking for a key member, PR & Internal Communications Manager, to play an integral part in the development of our existing facility and to set a new benchmark on the market.
- Attractive compensation based on demonstrated experience.
- Engagement with a major international group.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- International and multicultural experience.
- Unlimited professional development.
- Office in Gurugram Haryana.
Short-term goals :
- To get familiar with the structure and workflow of the Company.
- To take over the Company's current SocMed channels in India and specifically in North India.
- In close collaboration with our Global PR team, to set up the standards, guidelines and processes for internal and external communication.
- To evaluate existing advertising methods both online and offline and, in collaboration with HR Manager, to come up with creative and valuable methods of managing them.
- Turning India to a definitive Employer of Choice by creating and effectively communicating a market-leading EVP.
- Developing and delivering on a comprehensive communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Developing social media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in posts and engagement of the target audience.
- Taking over all Company's pages on SocMed in order to create a compelling HR and PR brand, by posting creative content on a regular basis along with targeted ads.
- Planning, designing and organizing in-house and outside events for the engagement and retention of existing and potential employees, such as, but not limited to: corporate events, monthly engaging promos and events, job fairs and sports-themed events participation.
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluating opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Building relationships with local leaders to grow industry and labor market awareness.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of industry trends affecting the market and making appropriate recommendations regarding the communication strategy surrounding them.
Our requirements :
- Minimum of 7-10 years in Internal Communications, branding & marketing and/or PR functions.
- Good knowledge of all global and country-specific SocMed platforms and communication channels.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to think - out-of-the-box- with proven business cases.
- Strategic mindset.
- Proactiveness and responsibility.