Talent Acquisition - Emerging Market at BDHRS Talent 4.0 Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1968 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Communication Manager - Corporate Marketing/Public Relations (10-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities/Core Responsibilities :
- To be focal point of the Corporate Marketing & Communications department with all Business Units, coordinating all requests and activities in all marketing and PR functions
- To take a lead role in the development and implementation of the communications plans for Corporate and Business units
- To advise on best media outlet for different target audiences and key messages
- To manage an editorial timeline for the business unit, ensuring adequate planning to support activity where appropriate in coordination with other business units timelines
- To manage the approvals process between the PR/Corporate Communications team, VP Marketing and Communications and the business unit contacts
- To advise on media materials, to ensure they are in an appropriate (eg. good pictures/right size) and timely format
- To proactively look for opportunities and suggest opportunities to place stories about the business relevant to the key media and audiences
- To maintain a good knowledge of the media relevant to the business and maintain an updated database of key media representatives
- To perform any other related duties as assigned by his/her direct supervisor
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.