Senior Recruiter - Management Search at Quadrangle Search (Div of Infoedge India Ltd)
Views:1042 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Communication Manager - Automobile (8-16 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- To ensure employees of organizations are kept informed, motivated, and communicating through several channels, such as a staff intranet, email bulletins, social media and regular newsletters.
- Responsible for communicating the brand to all stakeholders and acts as a brand custodian, ensuring that activities and materials are consistent and aligned according to brand identity and strategic direction.
- Working closely with senior executives/CXO/Director/leaders internally and externally Group agencies including PR Agency, Freelancers etc
- Collating and analyzing current communications, content development project and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Responsible for company's social media profile for India, supporting the Group divisions in building recognition across our platforms including LinkedIn.
Desire Candidate Profile :
- We seek someone who enjoys challenging the status quo and coming up with innovative ways of inspiring and informing colleagues across the region.
- By working closely with internal clients across the region, your journalistic mindset and self-starting attitude will help extract, shape, share exciting and engaging, strategically, and thematically aligned content with internal colleagues.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable with autonomy, owning projects and delivering quality content in line with guidance and support. You should also possess:
- Bachelors/PG Journalism/communication background with over 7 years of experience in Internal communication for large organization
- The ability to quickly build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels and comfortable working closely with senior level executives
- Breakthrough thinking and be attracted by finding new and better ways to do things, be curious and willing to learn
- A collaborative nature and good communication skills