Director - Business Development at PCB Apps Inc
Views:525 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Commissionempire.com - Co-Founder - IIT/IIM (0-5 yrs)
We're an exciting new startup looking to transform the world of education by providing unique online workshops led by Ivy League professionals. We're seeking an ambitious, dynamic, and passionate Co-Founder with an Ivy League background who shares our vision to shape the future of education.
As a Co-Founder, you will play a pivotal role in setting the company's strategic direction, developing our product, and building relationships with educators and institutions. Your contributions will be critical in scaling our operations and ensuring our learning platform delivers the best experiences to students worldwide.
- I'd like you to collaborate in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Develop and manage relationships with educators, institutions, and stakeholders.
- Drive the development and implementation of the online platform
- Oversee company operations and financial performance
- Participate actively in fundraising and investor relations
- Degree from an Ivy League university
- Experience in the EdTech industry, startups, or business development roles is preferred
- Passion for education and strong belief in its power to change lives
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional leadership, networking, and communication skills
As a Co-Founder, you will receive a competitive salary, equity stake, and the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the world of education.
We would love to hear from you if you are excited about transforming the educational landscape and ready to take on this challenge. Send your CV, a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications, and any relevant credentials.