Manager - Talent Acquisition at Morpheus Human Consulting Private Limited
Views:47 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Commercial Underwriter - Insurance Broking Firm (3-8 yrs)
Job title: Commercial underwriter-Insurance broking.
Industry: Insurance broking
Experience: 5.0 Years To 8.0 Year
1. Analyses the client's risk profile including their nature of business, existing insurance coverage, past claims experience, etc.
2. Underwrite commercial risks including property, engineering, liability, marine, and other miscellaneous insurance products as per the client's requirements
3. Collate necessary client data/documents and prepare RFQs of various insurers based on the same.
4. Be commercially aware in order to negotiate discounts, terms, and clauses with insurers and ensure the client receives the best possible quote
5. Resolve client queries by coordinating with insurance insurers wherever required
6. Coordinate with insurers and various departments such as Sales and Client Servicing for finalizing quotes.
7. Maintain a systematic record of quotations along with reasons for non-conversion for period review by senior management.
8. Preparation of Quote Formats for GI Products Motor, Marine, Fire & Burglary, Workmen Compensation, Public Liability, GMC, GPA, CAR/IAR .
9. Examining existing insurance covers and evaluating the risks not covered or required to be omitted.
10. Designing RFQ based on the requirement / risk assessment and floating the same to Insurers.
11. Preparation of our own quotations along with the terms or clauses or excess or deductible and insisting for acceptance if selected.
Required Candidate profile:
1. Five years of experience in underwriting commercial risk proposals with in-depth knowledge of various products.
2. Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
3. Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Location: BKC, Mumbai