Talent Acquisition Lead at Caliber Management Services
Views:142 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Commercial Supervisor - Alternate Revenue Business (5-10 yrs)
Designation : Commercial Supervisor-Alternate Revenue Business
CTC-10.58 L.P.A to 12.63 L.P.A
In hand: INR 67,000 pm to 80,000 pm
Experience-Min. 5 Yrs.
Job Description :
- To achieve new agents / reseller acquisitions, penetrate existing accounts and retain the signed accounts to achieve the annual revenue target.
Primary Activities / Responsibilities :
- Create and implement plan for revenue generation by addition, penetration & retention of new agents / reseller.
- Create & enhance brand image of the company with existing & new agents / reseller through regular planning, monitoring, directing & motivating the team.
- Monitor service rendered to agents / resellers regularly & get feedback from them on a regular basis.
- Ensure submission & collection of bills.
- Ensure proper implementation of Contract Operating Procedure across the zone for each client.
- Monitor any leakage in the revenue.
- Create and execute initiatives to improve revenue churn.
- Conduct service reviews with agents / resellers.
- Review and appraise performance of business partners periodically.
Performance Indicators :
- New Business Generation (Increase Market Share)
- Retention of existing agents / resellers.
- Increase agent / supervisor base.
- Timely billing and collection.
- All other commercial goals laid down.
Management Specialist positions - General mandated activities :
- Lead generation.
- Through internal sources and through online search & other available database. On ground leads basis the local meeting and onsite leads.
Prospecting / Conversion Stages :
- Reviews with the new local resellers to understand their business potential / expectations in terms of revenue, volumes, lane mix and future growth opportunities.
- Shortlist reseller based on their commitment for onboarding.
- Training for price related as well operational SOP / escalation matrix etc.
- Drive all internal paperwork for bg/ account set up / ICRIS generation to cite a few.
- Provide relevant operations contact details to the resellers for them to understand company's connections & volume tendering formalities.
Monitoring / Penetration :
- Monthly business reviews
- Follow up on the penetration opportunity available with the reseller and on volume compliance
- Make suitable representation to the District RM for revised proposal.
- Provide feedback to the resellers on the penetration opportunity.
Billing queries / disputes :
- Support the company's collections to solve billing queries / disputes
- Weekly dispute reviews
Other support :
- Conduct trainings if required
- Follow up for revised addendum, contract & BG renewal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.