Assistant Manager at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1048 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Commercial/Store Finance Lead - Retail Conglomerate (10-15 yrs)
Client is a Retail conglomerate, having stores pan India.
- Ensure smooth operation across all stores/business and revenue assurance.
- Develop and implement policies, guidelines and SOPs for financial and commercial controls at all retail stores.
- Commercial Control across all stores including store training and physical stock taking at Retail Stores
- Responsible for managing Gift voucher/Gift Card/Coupon operations, including proper issue of same against Advances and ensure that the Inventory control is maintained on same and are tallied with Financial ledger balances.
- These should cover areas such as accuracy of price and scheme masters, revenue collections, banking transactions, exchange schemes, customer savings schemes, pricing accuracy, and discount schemes.
- Banking Tie-ups: Establish partnerships with banks to enable smooth transaction processing and payment collection. This involves setting up merchant accounts or payment gateways that can seamlessly integrate with the POS system.
Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA /MBA Finance, with bachelor's degree in Commerce - Proficiency in MS Dynamics 365, SAP/Oracle, Excel, and MS Office tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.