Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:218 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Commercial Manager - Quality/Inspection & Testing Services - Agro Commodity (8-20 yrs)
- Complete P&L responsibility for the assigned Business Units
- Will be responsible for delivering strategy and top & bottom line growth for assigned businesses
- Identifies growth levers, evolves strategies and actionable plan to achieve business outcomes.
- Identifies new streams in for revenue growth & develops them.
- Demonstrates consistent process improvement and best practices to improve efficiencies and cost savings
- Identifies gaps/opportunities for service & engagement improvement, and develops and implements recommended action to improve the customer experience.
- Sound understanding of developing and managing inspection and testing services for agriculture commodities, pest control and fumigation services.
- Builds a culture of customer orientation and ensures top of the line customer service to maximize the sales to leads ratio.
- Puts mechanisms in place to analyses customer feedback to gather insights into the customer thought process, so as to align the sales process to suit the preferences of the customers
- Implements and innovates best practices for high standard customer experience and engagement.
- Managing Operational Efficiencies
- Implements strong processes & systems and drives efficiencies and operational excellence to deliver consistency and performance.
- Monitors the progress in terms of sales, identifies shortcomings and proposes improvements and achieves the monthly sales targets.
- Takes decisions and manages the daily operations of the business including planning of resources.
- Collaborates closely with HR, Learning & Development, IT, and other teams for achieving business objectives.
Team Building & Leadership
- Develops result-oriented team in alignment with the organizations vision and value system.
- Hires and develops high performance-oriented teams, who can deliver exceptional customer experience, growth and sustain the same - build an environment that motivates people to thrive in their expertise and deliver aggressive results.
- Systematically recognizes and rewards team behavior where appropriate and explores ways to strengthen the commitment of the team.
- Staff Training & mentoring
- Ensuring regular feedback and MIS to the management.
Qualification, & Experience
- B.Tech / M. Tech in Food or Agricultural with relevant experience for agriculture commodities like sesame seeds, cashew, cocoa bean , soybean and soybean meal.
- Minimum 10-15 years of business development in inspection and testing services for agriculture commodities.
- Should have sound experience of implementation of GFSI approved food safety system, USFDA & SMETA
- Should have good understanding of international business (import and export) specifically in context to the Agri commodity.
- Experience in managing profit centers/business sales & operations with focus on topline and bottom-line performance
- Strong in numbers, SOP's, commercial awareness, analytical mind & familiarity with data analysis principles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.