Recruiter at Apprentice Education and Consulting Services LLP
Views:3478 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Commercial Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM - IT Services (6-14 yrs)
Our client, A leading IT services company based in the UK is looking for legal professionals.
The Commercial Managers report to Divisional Commercial Leads who cover the area(s) under which their assignment sits.
At any one time a Commercial Manager may support many opportunities in the pre-contract bidding phases of the business or post signature delivery area or a combination of both, depending on the size and complexity of the task.
The role is to support the local Commercial team, working under the Divisional Commercial Lead, to enable them to provide mark ups of contract terms and conditions, client tender and RfX responses, contract approval forms and general contract administration activities.
This will involve reviewing contract terms and providing written and verbal communication briefings of the contract terms and conditions to the local Commercial team members.
Key Focus Areas :
The primary contracts and commercial activities are as follows:
1. Contract drafting.
2. Shaping deals in the pre-contract phase and during its life cycle to ensure optimal commercial advantage.
3. Contract interpretation.
4. Understanding and applying Commercial Policy.
Qualifications Required :
1. Degree Level Education
2. Masters Level Education in Law
Skills Required :
1. Excellent Contract Drafting Skills
2. Excellent Written and Verbal Communication (in English) Skills
3. Good Understanding of English contract law
4. Good Contract Management Skills
5. Good Financial Awareness
6. Team working with good interaction at all levels of the organisation
Experience Required :
- 6 years + Commercial Experience in an IT or Software sector business