Director at CGR Info Services Pvt Ltd (Namasteyindiajobs.com)
Views:2989 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Commercial Manager - Finance & Accounts - Auto/FMCG - CA/CWA (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- In charge of overall financial management of the company and lead the Financial accounting and commercial teams for the region.
- As a key stakeholder for the region, play the dual role of supporting the growth of the business for the region and also play the Financial and commercial lead role.
- Support in implementing the corporate policies and procedures in the organisation and lead all the internal control enhancement initiatives.
- Responsible for the overall financial accounting and reporting functions including responsibility for closure of Financials for Statutory purposes & periodic internal reporting.
- Manage all the internal audits, statutory audits and implementing improved Control framework in the organisation.
- Creation of Annual operating plans and managing the budgetary controls in the organisation.
- Lead the Compliance management.
- Experience and knowledge of finance, acquisitions, financial modelling, structuring for acquisitions
- Support and lead the Vendor management and negotiations for commercial function.
- Play a lead role in Cost rationalization and margin enhancement projects.
- Ensure effective cash flow management to balance profitability versus capital investment
- Focus on working capital management and deep understanding of its development
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable financial and operational regulations
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Extensive financial experience in an SBU of a large, complex, multi- locational organisation of around 8 to 12 years.
- Track record of successful financial management
- M&A and PMI experience is a plus
- Extensive ERP experiences preferably SAP.
- Experience working with manufacturing, preferably foods sector.
- Experience of managing and leading negotiations with Vendors, Distributors.
- Quick thinker able to connect the financial dots and provide actionable insights
- Structured, Organized, Diligent, Responsible
- Entrepreneurial, Proactive, Energetic, Competitive
- Good team player who gets things done
- Prior experience in CIS countries and knowledge of Russian will be a plus.
- University degree, followed by CA, CWA or both.