Director at CGR Info Services Pvt Ltd (Namasteyindiajobs.com)
Views:3023 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Commercial Manager - Finance & Accounts - Auto/FMCG - CA/CWA (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- In charge of overall financial management of the company and lead the Financial accounting and commercial teams for the region.
- As a key stakeholder for the region, play the dual role of supporting the growth of the business for the region and also play the Financial and commercial lead role.
- Support in implementing the corporate policies and procedures in the organisation and lead all the internal control enhancement initiatives.
- Responsible for the overall financial accounting and reporting functions including responsibility for closure of Financials for Statutory purposes & periodic internal reporting.
- Manage all the internal audits, statutory audits and implementing improved Control framework in the organisation.
- Creation of Annual operating plans and managing the budgetary controls in the organisation.
- Lead the Compliance management.
- Experience and knowledge of finance, acquisitions, financial modelling, structuring for acquisitions
- Support and lead the Vendor management and negotiations for commercial function.
- Play a lead role in Cost rationalization and margin enhancement projects.
- Ensure effective cash flow management to balance profitability versus capital investment
- Focus on working capital management and deep understanding of its development
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable financial and operational regulations
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Extensive financial experience in an SBU of a large, complex, multi- locational organisation of around 8 to 12 years.
- Track record of successful financial management
- M&A and PMI experience is a plus
- Extensive ERP experiences preferably SAP.
- Experience working with manufacturing, preferably foods sector.
- Experience of managing and leading negotiations with Vendors, Distributors.
- Quick thinker able to connect the financial dots and provide actionable insights
- Structured, Organized, Diligent, Responsible
- Entrepreneurial, Proactive, Energetic, Competitive
- Good team player who gets things done
- Prior experience in CIS countries and knowledge of Russian will be a plus.
- University degree, followed by CA, CWA or both.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.