Commercial Head - Retail/FMCD (18-25 yrs)
Our client is a large Indian conglomerate with diversified interests and legacy of over 100 years and is looking to hire Head of Sales
- Develop a robust business strategy for the B2C vertical of the business.
- Analyse competition - online and offline and conduct global benchmarking at the product and the solution level and feed the information into the strategic planning process.
- Be the champion of the customer's voice, using formal, structured sources of consumer insights, in the strategic planning process.
- Develop strategy for increasing addressable market size
- Consequently, frame relevant business objectives such as:
- Revenue and profitability of each of the brands
- Revenue per salesperson, per geography, per type of channel and per product
- Market penetration in each of the relevant markets
- Market share by towns, by brands, by Line of Business (storage furniture, kitchen)
- Working Capital Management with emphasis on inventory levels per warehouse & overall Vitality (Share of new products in total revenue)
- Brand metrics - awareness, consideration, preference, advocacy and associations
- Profitability (EBITDA and EBT as a percentage of revenue) for each of the brands
- Channel metrics - reach, extraction, sales per square feet, same-store sales growth, etc.
- Develop a granular strategy execution plan and monitor the same to drive results on the relevant business
- Minimum 18+ years of work experience with proven expertise in the management of product portfolio, brands and channels at a senior management level
- Candidates with experience of product life-cycle management and retail operations and capability to handle start-up brands and large retail operations in a competitive environment.
- Should have experience in handling senior positions in consumer marketing with experience in brand management, brand development, a proven track record in driving revenues and profits using innovation besides experience to Sales and Sales force management