Commercial Head - Finance - Manufacturing Plant (10-14 yrs)
Plant Commercial Head - Finance - Manufacturing
1. Developing and implementing the commercial strategy for the business.
2. Developing MIS & Costing report by Collating and analysing business data pertaining to all commercial activities.
3. Understanding the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
4. Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
5. Working closely with the Head of Sales to manage key customers (existing and new), thereby improving turnover and profitability.
6. Ensuring that regular reviews are carried out with internal stakeholders, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services for the customers.
7. Liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure that customer needs are met and those customer requirements are fully communicated throughout the business.
8. Ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
9. Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
10. Continuously monitor the existing & develop future SOP's / guidelines that would help each business of the company reduce costs / layers & improve profitability.
11. Identify areas that can make business practise more efficient.
12. Coordination with the Production Planning Team submitting on a monthly basis
13. Coordination with the Production Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.