Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2317 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
- Our Client is FMCG business are looking for a qualified Commercial Finance Manager who will be a business partner to both Finance and Commercial stakeholders.
- This is a leadership role that provides financial planning and strategic analysis through preparation of the annual strategic plan, budget, quarterly re-forecast and monitor operating results against plans.
- Strategy, Business Planning & Reporting:
- Assisting the senior management in the preparation, maintenance and consolidation of forecasts.
- Key contact for forecast queries across designated territories and categories
- Preparation for business review meetings including Revenues by Category, Territory, Franchise & Also, P&L's & key expense lines.
Business Partnering and Ad Hoc:
- Assist the CEO and leadership teams to execute strategic plans and develop actions plans for core initiatives
- Partner with territory and category teams to ensure business plans are be informed by trends & insights-industry, competition, consumer, retail, franchise, etc.
- Partner with the commercial teams on financial queries, new initiatives and projects
- Assist in preparation of business reviews
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in financial planning required
- FMCG Industry experience preferred
- Team management experience
- Strong systems including Advanced - Microsoft suite (essential: Excel and PowerPoint, beneficial: Access), SAP preferred
- Knowledge of Food & beverages,FMCG landscape is a plus