Senior Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:1603 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Commercial Due Diligence Role - Big4 (2-8 yrs)
Commercial Due Diligence: Understand the commercial activity for a client on its viability and potential through insights on market demand, position, revenue and competitive dynamic.
Execution / Post-deal Analysis:
- Integration Management: Work with clients functional leads to chart out workplans and execute integration in back-office and front-office processes, systems and employees
- Separation Management: Assist sell-side clients to carve out target company while minimizing impact on eithers operations. Identify TSAs and reverse TSAs and create workplans to ensure smooth transfer of ownership.
Experience in working with or leading consulting teams in projects autonomously with minimal direction - Candidate with an ability to demonstrate acumen and fungibility to work in multiple aspects of pre and post deal projects -
- be able to make a business case for capex investments and identify the extent of investments for a successful transaction
- understand various facets of mergers, acquisitions and divestiture transactions
- relevant experience (preferably in management consulting, M&A, Due Diligence, Transaction services, Integrations and Divestiture management or related areas.