Commercial Controller - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
- The Commercial function is responsible for lending support to the Sales team in field operations right from creation of distributor until Full and final settlement.
- This involves Control on the spends and claims, market hygiene, managing credit risk and process improvement & creation/updation of commercial policy.
- The position will also be responsible to track and monitor efficiency parameters and act as sales business partner.
- It will also be responsible to provide consultancy on indirect tax matters that are specifically related to sales and distribution and working closely with the indirect tax head & supply chain.
- Expected to transit in the new GST regime and modernize the claims process by working of e-claims and botree. Also will be the owner of SAP on the commercial side for usage and development.
- Setting up and updating commercial policies including which meets business requirements and also ensures controls in the commercial area
- Credit control and risk monitoring
- Evaluate current collection process to drive efficiency including channel finance
- Partnering sales as a business partner, identify and drive efficiency projects
- Lead commercial SAP and effective use of Botree to improve the process and controls including setting up of Risk and Benchmarking of commercial process with the competition and suggest and lead improvements.
- Dispute and distributor claims management by definition of SLA's
- Field controls and self audits to ensure no leakages
- Monthly closing with relation to sales functions and its interface for finance
- Commercial tax and collection for forms from distributor
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.