CommerceX - Manager/Lead - Client Success - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Ability to handle different lifestyle brand's digital marketing mandates with relevant experience at the client side.
- Responsible for digital ad operations with the client & in-house digital ad-operations team and managing client's end goals.
- Understanding client's objectives and driving strategy and execution of the same and over-delivering on the goals.
- Monitoring of daily reports, preparation of weekly & monthly reviews with clients leading to actionable insights.
- In-depth understanding of all variables that can impact the client's account and working with the internal teams to ensure client's goals are exceeded
- Ability to do a research on best practices to be adopted, tools to be employed and share insights
- Strong understanding of data to measure marketing mix effectiveness of different channels i.e., paid, organic
- Co-ordination with multiple teams I.e. content, Paid marketing, SEO and creative to meet the client's end objective
- Cross-sell & Up-sell wherever opportunity arises to expand the accounts.
Candidate should have:
- Any Graduate with minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing digital marketing cross-channels on the client side, agency experience/understanding of FB/Google channels
- Extremely good communication & analytical skills and ability to identify and persevere from any situation
- Passionate about marketing and growing client's business across verticals
- Out of the box thinking and innovative strategies that can help improve client's accounts
- Hard self-worker with an attitude to prove himself, hunger to learn more & passion to grow
- Understanding of different marketing channels and how they work in co-relation with each other
- High awareness & thought leadership in the client's verticals which the candidate is handling
Technical Skills :
- Understanding of digital platforms like Google, Facebook, Remarketing, CRM
- Analytical platforms like Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Mixpanel
- Excel & PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.